... participate at events, use your voice, be an ambassador!
We welcome your support at our events, your voice in promoting responsible forestry and your advocacy
FSC celebrates responsible forestry every year on
‘FSC Friday’ an annual event held in the last Friday of September to raise awareness for FSC by encouraging consumers, companies, communities and stakeholders to share your commitment to FSC and responsible forestry - whether through forest management practices, or sourcing and buying FSC certified materials and products.
Visit our FSC Asia Pacific Regional Office's webpage for some ideas of how you can participate, support and contribute to FSC Friday.
For organisations who wish to explore collaborative opportunities for this annual awareness raising event, please feel free to reach out to us at info at my.fsc point org.
FSC APAC brings businesses together at annual Business Forum
The annual FSC APAC Business Forum is a platform to share valuable information on FSC and responsible forestry, as well as to connect B2B and build relationships.
To learn more about the past FSC APAC Business Forums, we invite you to visit these links:
For companies who wish to explore participating in this annual Business Forum please feel free to reach out to us at info at my.fsc point org.
The World of #Responsible #Forest #Management
#FSC #ForestsForAllForever #forest #hutan #森林
Get inspired, learn about forests and find out how you can help take care of the world's forests and those who live in them.
We invite you to:·
- Share an experience you had in a forest, with nature, with indigenous people, encounters with wild animals
- Share a picture of your favourite tree or forest
- Share a picture of you and a native person living in forests
- Organise hiking trips to forests around you. Immerse yourself in the magic of #nature
- Let us know when you support / host tree planting initiatives – we would be happy to join in and contribute too
- Share pictures of FSC-certified products (look out for the FSC tick tree logo) during your shopping trips
- Share an opportunity to gift FSC-certified products for occasions, or better still, share an opportunity to gift a forestry-related experience