To promote environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and
economically viable management of Malaysia's forests.
© Malaysian Nature SocietyFSC Malaysia’s focus areas are:
- developing the FSC National Standards
- promoting and creating demands for FSC forest products
- encouraging Malaysian individuals and organizations to join FSC membership
- strengthening the network with governments, industry groups, companies, educational bodies, trade unions, indigenous peoples’ organisations, environmental and social non-governmental organizations
- encouraging FSC accredited certification bodies to strengthen their credibility in the Malaysian market